Business Development Managers
3 Years Experience
Business development managers are the cornerstone of any successful organisation because they ultimately generate new revenue and help a company grow.
We are looking for BDM's with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Apply Now, Send in your CV to email@example.com