2 Years Experience
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS operating system.
We are looking for an iOS Developer with Knowledge in NATIVE and Hybrid. Minimum 2 years of experience is Mandatory.
A iOS Developer is responsible for:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Fixing application bugs before the final release
- Publishing application on App Store
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
- Designing and implementing application updates
Apply Now, Send in your CV to email@example.com